Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Doubles Addition Facts & Popboardz

When I posted my Blendspace here on my blog, it wasn't loading like how I wanted it to. It wasn't even loading on the Blendspace website. So I decided to try a new app I had heard about from Erin Gerdes called PopBoardz. Here is the link to download the app. It's a lot like Blendspace, but a little easier to work with on an iPad or iPhone. I like being able to put multiple resources all in one place. I can easily use the Google Chrome ShortenMe extension and create a QR code for students to scan. Then they don't have to type in the website. They just scan the QR code and move at their own pace. Students explore the content on their own before we play an engaging game or do a number talk. What is your favorite site or app to use for a one-stop resource landing page? 

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment