Sunday, July 12, 2015

Flipagram


Yellow Dog by Ashley - Flipagram with music by Bruno Mars - Count On Me
Flipagram was a lot of fun to use and super easy. The only thing I didn't like about it was that you could only keep images on the screen for up to 3 seconds. But I found a trick! Flipagram allows you to duplicate photos as you create your product. Therefore, if you have a photo that you want to play for 6 seconds, duplicate your 3 second picture and you're good to go! If you want your image to play for 9 seconds, make 3 copies of your photo etc. I still have yet to add video and try to the voice over narration, but that will be a huge advantage in using it with students. I love that I was able to add a song so easily. If you don't have the song you want, you can search for it. Super cool new creation app! Thank you, Digital Divas, for the app recommendation. :)

*Side Note: Yellow Dog was extra skinny and had quite an extreme haircut when he came to me. It's awesome to see the progression in the Flipagram. He is so much healthier and happier now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment